Wednesday, May 19, 2010


The Game's industry is in a bit a of dark place at the moment.
for many reasons, and I will want to discuss that but not right
now... I'm up its 7:47 and i just want to post something quickly
and get to work. OK this image is a little window in to my
process, some may be a little erked by me giving away the Trade
secrets but alay yee fears, I will only give them a quick peek
through the looking glass!I'm working on another home project,
I don't want to say too much yet anyway on to the image already!
here is a work up of this image from grey scale to final.
I flipped and flopped it around alot trying to decide which way
to face certain elements. I think I got it right.
this image has a nice energy. well I like it, do you?

5 comments:

  1. haha cool i like it, the little guy reminds me of karl:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. He He I can see that, now you mention it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one ronnie, reminds me of metal slug:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great. Can't wait to see more.
    I've taken your lead and started a blog on my latest iPhone game...

    magelore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey James, cool! MageLore looks great!
    I checked ut the youtube vid. nice!

    ReplyDelete