Monday, May 17, 2010

Viking's, Friend or Foe?


I want to know why Vikings are so cool? I think for me
it was probably they are just hardcore-tough guy's
with real attitude's you know what I mean, they would
jump in a boat, when the snows melted or whatever, Row
into the night without a map... well without SatNav
anyway and roll up outside a harbour and just roll in
and well take whatever they please. It's not so much
the taking or the raping, it's just the sheer bravery
or stupidity... Why did they resort to such drastic
action? who was the first viking to decide that
pillaging is waaay easier than say farming and trade?
maybe they had nothing that anyone wanted to buy...
anyone know? tell me... oh and here's an image of
what a Viking's house definitely didn't look like

No comments:

Post a Comment